Sez Developer License
This license is issued to a corporate entity engaged in the development or management of integrated infrastructure facilities on a public, private or public-private partnership basis of a Gazetted SEZ.
1. Present a developer/operator application of proposed SEZ activity through online application or Download the SEZ project Developer application form here.
2. Submit/Attach detailed Project documentation as follows;
• Feasibility Study Report
• Schematic Master Plan
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Copy of PIN
• Copy of title deed/ lease
• Unencumbered land titles
• Form CR 12
• Audited financial statements for the last three (3) years and current KRA Tax Compliance certificate, for conversions
• Project Description (Development Plan and Timetable to Include Perspective Drawings)
3. Get an Approval ‘In Principle’ from SEZA.
4. Register SEZ Company after SEZA preliminary project approval.
5. Obtain a NEMA certificate.
6. Obtain SEZ Developer or Operator license at an annual fee of US $5,000.